Welcome and thank you for joining us on our Art & Landscape tour in Tuscany!
We want you to feel at ease and enjoy your day with us, therefore don’t hesitate to approach us if you have any questions or concerns.
Meeting point: 8 am at Florence Santa Maria Novella train station, Platform 16 in front of the poster „Art & Landscape“.
- Wear sneakers or comfortable walking shoes and bring sunscreen and umbrellas.
- During the tour of the Carthusian Monastery you should cover your shoulders and knees. Maybe you`ll need a Mosquito-spray in some season.
- If you like, the munchs will appreciate a little contribution for theire missions in poor countries.
- We recommend binoculars for viewing architecture, frescos and landscape.
- Please be on time for all departures.
- Please remember to bring cash with you. The Price of € 80 per person is to pay in cash at the end of the tour directly at the tour guide.
We wish you a pleasant stay in Florence and Tuscany!
Monika Eva Sandberger
* art historian, tour guide and travel agency manager *